Page last updated on 9/11/2017
The Kiddie Kicks program is designed to introduce 3 and 4 year olds to the fun game of soccer while developing motor skills, encouraging team spirit, and instilling self-confidence in a non-competitive atmosphere.
Through the use of fun and exciting games, natural exercises are incorporated to increase the physical activity of each child.
There will be a big focus on touching and dribbling the ball with their feet, advancing to changing speed and direction, dribbling toward, around and away from an opponent.
The current birthday range for this program is January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2014.
Kiddie Kicks Goals
- Build Coordination
- Improve Balance
- Increase Self Esteem
- Encourage Socialization
- Soccer Skill Development
- and Most Importantly, HAVE FUN!
Two fun and active sessions a week at the Bryantown Sports Complex in Bryantown, MD
- The first session will take place on Saturday, 9/9 at the Bryantown Sports Complex from 9am to 9:45am. Jerseys will be provided at this session and the first Saturday session (Monday, 9/11 at 6pm).
- Other practice sessions will take place on Monday evenings from 6:00pm to 6:45pm & Saturday mornings from 9:00am to 9:45am
- 8 to 10 sessions
- Bring a water bottle and size 3 soccer ball
- Cleats are optional as tennis shoes are fine
- ALL kiddies must wear the academy shirts to practice