Through the use of fun and exciting games, natural exercises are incorporated to increase the physical activity of each child.
There will be a big focus on touching and dribbling the ball with their feet, advancing to changing speed and direction, dribbling toward, around and away from an opponent.
The current birthday range for this program is January 1, 2014 to August 30, 2015.
Kiddie Kicks Goals
- Build Coordination
- Improve Balance
- Increase Self Esteem
- Encourage Socialization
- Soccer Skill Development
- and Most Importantly, HAVE FUN!
Here are the details for the Fall 2018 Kiddie Kicks Season…
- Two fun and active sessions a week at the Bryantown Sports Complex in Bryantown, MD
- The first session will take place on Monday, September 10 at the Bryantown Sports Complex from 6pm to 6:45pm.
- Jerseys and Socks will be available at the first session and every session afterwards.
- Other practice sessions will take place on Monday evenings from 6:00pm to 6:45pm & Saturday mornings from 9:00am to 9:45am.
- Lights will be provided at practices as needed.
- Bring a water bottle and size 3 soccer ball.
- Soccer cleats are optional but tennis shoes are fine.
- Shin guards are mandatory.
- All kiddies must wear the academy jersey and socks at each session. Black athletic shorts or pants are recommended.